Monday, March 9, 2015

(PEOPLE) actor KIM KANG-WOO

Over the last year, I have become completely blown away by Kim Kang-woo; have seen him in a number of films now (Hello, Schoolgirl, Tabloid Truth, The Gifted Hands, and - one of my all-time favorite films, period - Rainbow Eyes).  Hoping to work my way through what I can of his IMDB resume, Kim is an actor who always brings deep emotion to the characters he plays, making you root for them from beginning to end.  See, especially, Rainbow Eyes and The Gifted Hands (reviews of which can be found on my "QuickFlicks!" blog, listed on the links on the upper right) if you can, but anything he does has been worth watching so far, in my opinion.  One very talented guy.

KIM KANG-WOO films currently available on Netflix streaming (USA): Five Senses of Eros, Doomsday Book, The Taste of Money, The Aggressives, and Tabloid Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment